This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
Re: Status of kprobes s390 work
- From: Martin Schwidefsky <martin dot schwidefsky at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: David Wilder <dwilder at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Michael Grundy <grundym at us dot ibm dot com>, systemtap at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 09:22:32 +0200
- Subject: Re: Status of kprobes s390 work
patch looks good as far as I am concerned. If the last patch Michael sent
is the final patch for now, I will add it to the s390 git tree. Since the
merge window for 2.6.18 is closed we have to wait for a few weeks until the
patch will be merged upstream.
Linux for zSeries Development & Services
IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH
07/11/2006 01:47 Martin
Michael Grundy <email@example.com>
Status of kprobes s390 work
Since Redhat was expecting a patch today I wanted to give everyone a
The kprobes on s390 patch is now ready, I am waiting for the
firstname.lastname@example.org (s390 kernel maintainer) to give it the
final blessing before I send it out. If anyone wants an early copy let
me know. I hope to send it out in the AM.
IBM Linux Technology Center
Beaverton, Oregon, USA