This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
Re: SystemTap GUI
- From: Eugene Teo <eteo at redhat dot com>
- To: Ryan Morse <morser at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: systemtap at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 18:01:53 +0800
- Subject: Re: SystemTap GUI
- Organization: Red Hat Asia-Pacific
- References: <44A5760A.email@example.com>
Ryan Morse wrote:
> We recently posted the code for the Systemtap GUI on Souceforge under an
> EPL license.
The screenshots look good!
> Please take a look and provide any comments and suggestions. If you
> have any questions, please send me an email.
I tried the latest binary build as of today. When I opened a stp file,
it triggered an error: "Unable to create this part due to an internal
error. Reason for the failure: An unexpected exception was thrown."
Here's the relevant exception details:
I haven't figure out what's wrong. Let me know if you know what could
gone wrong. Thanks.
eteo redhat.com ph: +65 6490 4142 http://www.kernel.org/~eugeneteo
gpg fingerprint: 47B9 90F6 AE4A 9C51 37E0 D6E1 EA84 C6A2 58DF 8823