This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
Re: Any post performance analyzer tool suitable for LKET ?
- From: Li Guanglei <guanglei at cn dot ibm dot com>
- To: Hien Nguyen <hien at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: "systemtap at sourceware dot org" <systemtap at sourceware dot org>, Jose Santos <jrs at us dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 17:22:29 +0800
- Subject: Re: Any post performance analyzer tool suitable for LKET ?
- Organization: IBM CSTL
- References: <44A49775.firstname.lastname@example.org> <44A54406.email@example.com>
Hien Nguyen 写道:
> We plan to add the visual analyzer to the SystemTap GUI. I would love to
> get the hold of your trace data (binary or ascii) to start with.
> Thanks, Hien.
Great. A visual analyzer is really important for LKET considering such
a large volume trace data. The lket(5) man page have a section of
event hooks and their data format. I added a moment ago the
descriptions of some event hooks used internally by LKET, such as
event registering hooks, process snapshot event hook. I will try to
keep the man page up to date.
Feel free to ask me for any suggestion and comment.