This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the SID project.
RE: component_library object not found in lib
- From: Aurélien Buhrig <Aurelien dot Buhrig at tiempo-ic dot com>
- To: "'Frank Ch. Eigler'" <fche at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <sid at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 18:19:09 +0200
- Subject: RE: component_library object not found in lib
- References: <003301c918a3$6b4464b0$41cd2e10$@Buhrig@tiempo-ic.com> <20080917134417.GA8858@redhat.com>
I didn't know LD_DEBUG variable... and it saved my life! Thanks!
It was a destructor that was declared but not defined... ouch!
-no-undefined was specified in LDFLAGS though...
Is it normal there were no error?