This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the SID project.
Does sid use the src/blt directory?
- From: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- To: sid at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 09:01:49 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Does sid use the src/blt directory?
- Reply-to: sje at cup dot hp dot com
I have been looking into whether or not the src/blt, src/iwidgets, and
src/mmalloc directories in the source tree could be removed. I thought
blt and iwidgets were only used by insight but someone mentioned that
sid used src/blt at one time. Can anyone give me more information about
Looking at sid/component/tcl/configure.in, I see a commented out check
for the src/blt directory. This check seems to be commented out even in
the intial version of the file that is in CVS, so I am assuming that any
use of src/blt is older than that (Dec 2000). Can anyone confirm this