Re: Allocating a thread to a specific processor core

On 14/05/2018 11:29, ross.johnson wrote:

I notice your question came via the old Red Hat sourceware repository mailing list. The project moved to sourceforge several years ago.

The current head revision at

https://sourceforge.net/p/pthreads4w/wiki/Home/

Thanks Ross - after I posted this morning, I realised there's only been one or two posts here since 2013!  So I figured it must have moved somewhere.

Having said that... the above home page states that there's no mailing list on Sourceforge yet.  So is there one somewhere else?

John