Re: sourceware.org Bugzilla seems run scripts in HTML

Le 12. 11. 17 à 19:17, Frank Ch. Eigler a écrit :
> Can it be just another virtualhost - a DNS subdomain - off of the same
> server?  I guess we'd need one for gcc.gnu.org too.

I don't think a subdomain provides the same level of protection as a
whole separate domain. A browser could be configured to allow subdomains
to interact with each others.

For instance, Mozilla uses bugzilla.mozilla.org as the base domain, and
bug%id%.bmoattachments.org as the alternate domain for attachments,
where %id% is replaced by the bug ID for a higher security level (each
bug has its own subdomain to serve attachments). But I don't think we
need such a high security level, i.e. we don't need one host per bug.

Frédéric