Updating SSH Key

Hi,

I would like to update my SSH key on sourceware.org (glibc repository),
and I see instructions for that on [1], but it doesn't specify whether
the old key remains valid for access.  I would like to replace the key.
I do still have the old key.

I also know of the "alive" command, but is there a command to list the
commands? (Or somewhere they are documented on the website?)

Thank you,
Rical

[1] https://www.sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/ps_form.cgi