Re: GCC Bugzilla account creation configuration

On Sat, 7 Oct 2017, Frédéric Buclin via overseers wrote:

> Le 03. 10. 17 à 23:47, Joseph Myers a écrit :
> >> My view is that we should restrict privileges for them.
> >
> > I haven't seen any comments contradicting this, so I think you should take
> > that as consensus.
>

> I added a new 'addusers' permission to only create new accounts but not
> play with existing ones nor to edit group membership. I managed to do
> this without altering the upstream code (everything is in the GCC
> extension).

Thank you!  I've moved the users who had editusers as Bugzilla account
creation volunteers but weren't otherwise involved in GCC development to
addusers.  I haven't done anything with the inactive users who were
formerly more active in GCC development.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com