Re: GCC Bugzilla account creation configuration

Le 03. 10. 17 à 23:47, Joseph Myers a écrit :
>> My view is that we should restrict privileges for them.
>
> I haven't seen any comments contradicting this, so I think you should take
> that as consensus.

I added a new 'addusers' permission to only create new accounts but not
play with existing ones nor to edit group membership. I managed to do
this without altering the upstream code (everything is in the GCC
extension).

This link lists users currently with editusers privileges:

https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/editusers.cgi?action=list&grouprestrict=1&groupid=2

"Untrusted" users should have their privileges either revoked or moved
to the new 'addusers' group. Moreover, I would suggest that users who
haven't logged in in the last 3 years have their admin/editusers
privileges revoked too. This would affect 4 users:

Wolfgang Bangerth (2 accounts)
Daniel Berlin
Dara Hazeghi
Giovanni Bajo