This is the mail archive of the newlib@sourceware.org mailing list for the newlib project.
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |
| Other format: | [Raw text] | |
On Jul 28 23:12, Aditya Upadhyay wrote: > Hello All, > > I had ported ctanl long double complex method from NetBSD, But forgot > to change the line > w = HUGE_VALF + HUGE_VALF * I; to w = HUGE_VALL + HUGE_VALL * I; > > I have fixed it and sent it as [PATCH 2/2]. I was sending the [PATCH > 1/2] for catanl using git send-email but do know why i am not able to > send it. So i am attaching this patch here. Please review the same. Pushed. Thanks, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Cygwin Maintainer Red Hat
Attachment:
signature.asc
Description: PGP signature
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |