This is the mail archive of the newlib@sourceware.org mailing list for the newlib project.
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |
| Other format: | [Raw text] | |
Am 19.04.2017 um 22:11 schrieb Jeff Johnston:
... The newlib library internally calls the reentrant versions of the malloc-family routines (_calloc_r, _free_r, _malloc_r, and _realloc_r). You will have to supply these. I suggest stubs for these that call your non-reentrant routines something along the line of the stubs in libc/reent directory.
Ah, this wasn't clear to me. I will implement the stubs, and I will see how it goes.
Thanks Stephan
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |