This is the mail archive of the newlib@sourceware.org mailing list for the newlib project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: [PATCH v2] Unify names of all lock objects


I have applied the lock renaming patch.  I still see _lock vs __lock
being used for external names.  I assume there is another patch forth-coming.

-- Jeff J.

----- Original Message -----
> On Mon, 2017-01-30 at 19:57 +0100, Freddie Chopin wrote:
> > Most recent patch from Thomas' that adds lock retargeting, with
> > changed
> > names of objects to work on top of my patch.
> 
> Hello group!
> 
> Any chance of merging this (and other 2 patches from Thomas)? (;
> 
> Thanks in advance!
> FCh
> 


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]