This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: [PATCH, newlib] Allow locking routine to be retargeted
- From: Freddie Chopin <freddie_chopin at op dot pl>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 21:12:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, newlib] Allow locking routine to be retargeted
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I've already managed to compile the toolchain for ARM, now I'm trying
to implement all these "retargeting" functions and required lock
objects. We'll see how it works (;
BTW - maybe it would be better to leave the functions undefined and
provide the stubs only in libnosys.a? This would be consistent with
other newlib stubs (like _sbrk_r(), _read_r() and so on)?