This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: [PATCH, newlib, ping] Make ctype_.c and ctype_.h agree on _ctype_b type
- From: Thomas Preudhomme <thomas dot preudhomme at foss dot arm dot com>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 18:58:30 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, newlib, ping] Make ctype_.c and ctype_.h agree on _ctype_b type
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 13/09/16 11:52, Thomas Preudhomme wrote:
_ctype_b is defined in ctype_.c as a const char array for non cygwin targets
allowing negative ctype index but as a char array for the same
targets in ctype_.h, giving type conflict at compile time. This is because the
cygwin targets are not treated specially in the latter file.
This patch adds the necessary logic for cygwin targets in ctype_.h.
Is this ok for master branch?