This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: Link failure with locale routines (when _MB_CAPABLE undefined)
- From: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 16:21:01 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Link failure with locale routines (when _MB_CAPABLE undefined)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Aug 23 12:59, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > [...]
> > So I came up with the attached patch, which enables __global_locale
> > for !_MB_CAPABLE targets, like your patch, but then accommodates those
> > targets throughout the new functions instead of disabling them.
> > Would you mind to give it a try?
> Use the one attached here, against current master. I screwed up
> while creating the latest pacthes using `git gui' somehow so master
> had a stray closing brace. Fixed now, thanks to Jon Turney.
This works for me as well, thanks!
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
GNU/Linux compilers and toolchain