This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
- From: Jakub Sejdak <jakub dot sejdak at phoesys dot com>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 12:20:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: phoesys-buildbot
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160628094752 dot GB12365 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
This is unfortunately our mistake. We use newlib repo in our daily
buildbot builds to check for errors.
Last build was broken and buildbot took names from commits (including
yours). Someone forgot to configure it send email only to our domain.
I'm very sorry for that. Our admins are working on it to exclude
people outside company from mailing lists. I hope it won't happen
2016-06-28 11:47 GMT+02:00 Corinna Vinschen <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> Hi folks,
> somebody has put me on the CC list of some build bot machine.
> WITHOUT ASKING FOR MY CONSENT.
> The machine I'm getting mails from is
> Whoever that was, REMOVE ME FROM THE CC LIST OF THAT BUILDBOT.
> Corinna Vinschen
> Cygwin Maintainer
> Red Hat
Phoenix Systems (www.phoesys.com)
+48 608 050 163