This is the mail archive of the
newlib@sourceware.org
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: timeval.h bug
- From: Sebastian Huber <sebastian dot huber at embedded-brains dot de>
- To: Mihail Feraru <mihailferaru2000 at gmail dot com>, newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 13:04:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: timeval.h bug
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAOOeW3nPkgYfp6q5dxQOozAwCxe_8hq25-a7fOW86dtuij97RA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 28/04/16 17:20, Mihail Feraru wrote:
I was trying to compile Newlib for my OS and I got following error:
In file included from
/home/littlewho/Desktop/sourcecode/photon/devel/src/newlib/newlib/libc/include/sys/time.h:42:0,
from ../../../../../newlib/newlib/libc/time/time.c:38:
/home/littlewho/Desktop/sourcecode/photon/devel/src/newlib/newlib/libc/include/sys/_timeval.h:51:1:
error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before
'struct'
struct timeval {
^
I added ; before struct timeval and now works fine, but I am sure that
; should be in another place.
I would look a the pre-processed output (GCC option -E -save-temps) to
figure out what is wrong here.
--
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH
Address : Dornierstr. 4, D-82178 Puchheim, Germany
Phone : +49 89 189 47 41-16
Fax : +49 89 189 47 41-09
E-Mail : sebastian.huber@embedded-brains.de
PGP : Public key available on request.
Diese Nachricht ist keine geschÃftliche Mitteilung im Sinne des EHUG.