This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: [PATCH v3 2/2] Add BSD guards for off_t, dev_t, uid_t, and gid_t
- From: Sebastian Huber <sebastian dot huber at embedded-brains dot de>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 15:29:53 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 2/2] Add BSD guards for off_t, dev_t, uid_t, and gid_t
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1460545816-28369-1-git-send-email-sebastian dot huber at embedded-brains dot de> <1460545816-28369-2-git-send-email-sebastian dot huber at embedded-brains dot de> <20160413132452 dot GF30262 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 13/04/16 15:24, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Apr 13 13:10, Sebastian Huber wrote:
>Copy definitions of off_t, dev_t, uid_t, and gid_t verbatim from latest
Patches look good.
Below is a followup patch to get rid of Cygwin special handling.
Basically it introduces machine/_types.h in Cygwin, plus it also
handles key_t just like the other types in _types.h and types.h.
It works AFAICS, but I'd be glad if you could take a look if I
didn't screw up something.
Independently of the below patch, what about mode_t? Right now it's
an RTEMS special:
typedef _mode_t mode_t;
Shouldn't we generalize this one as well?
I have a couple of patches in the queue that addresses these issues as
well. I wanted to wait before the current set is committed. I will
rebase to whatever you commit.
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH
Address : Dornierstr. 4, D-82178 Puchheim, Germany
Phone : +49 89 189 47 41-16
Fax : +49 89 189 47 41-09
E-Mail : email@example.com
PGP : Public key available on request.
Diese Nachricht ist keine geschÃftliche Mitteilung im Sinne des EHUG.