Re: Version bump to 2.4.0

On 03/29/2016 04:41 PM, Jeff Johnston wrote:
Due to the recent feature test overhaul affecting some projects using
newlib, a version bump was warranted so that a test could be made when
including header files.

I have bumped up the version to 2.4.0 and will be posting a snapshot build
shortly.
Thanks. We will see if we can switch RTEMS development tools
to this snapshot and the latest GCC snapshot once it is out.
If not, then we may request a bug fix bump. We want to get these
changes out to users for testing.

I just checked and I don't appear to have any uncommitted patches.

--joel