This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix "/*" within comment warning
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowi at redhat dot com>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 09:11:39 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix "/*" within comment warning
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1458558472-24672-1-git-send-email-sebastian dot huber at embedded-brains dot de> <20160321114442 dot GS3422 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 2016-03-21 06:44, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
+/* These types are required by netinet/ *.h on Cygwin */
#if __BSD_VISIBLE || defined(__CYGWIN__)
/* also defined in mingw/gmon.h and in w32api/winsock.h */
Apart from the comment patch, do we really need "|| defined(__CYGWIN__)"
The comment explains the very reason why those types are always needed.
Associate Software Engineer, ARM
Red Hat, Inc.