This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: [PATCH] stdio: fseeko/ftello are also POSIX.1-2001
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- To: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowi at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "newlib at sourceware dot org" <newlib at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 14:49:10 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] stdio: fseeko/ftello are also POSIX.1-2001
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56EEBEA2 dot 3020801 at oarcorp dot com> <1458502008-7064-1-git-send-email-yselkowi at redhat dot com>
On 03/20/2016 02:26 PM, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
_LARGEFILE_SOURCE, which controls only these two functions, is implicitly
defined by _XOPEN_SOURCE>= 500. However, they are also later added to
POSIX.1-2001 (and therefore available by default).
Signed-off-by: Yaakov Selkowitz<email@example.com>
newlib/libc/include/stdio.h | 2 +-
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
diff --git a/newlib/libc/include/stdio.h b/newlib/libc/include/stdio.h
index ee067f1..9ab5d32 100644
@@ -230,7 +230,7 @@ int _EXFUN(rename, (const char *, const char *));
int _EXFUN(_rename, (const char *, const char *));
+#if __LARGEFILE_VISIBLE || __POSIX_VISIBLE>= 200112
int _EXFUN(fseeko, (FILE *, _off_t, int));
_off_t _EXFUN(ftello, ( FILE *));
If Corinna is also OK with this, commit it.
I will spin tools again. I am pushing so RTEMS can
bump to the April newlib snapshot and a corresponding
gcc snapshot. They fixed at least one issue I reported.