This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
RTEMS Targets Issue #2 - ftello()/fseeko()
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- To: "newlib at sourceware dot org" <newlib at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 12:10:21 -0500
- Subject: RTEMS Targets Issue #2 - ftello()/fseeko()
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
We have a few files which get warnings because
ftello() and/or fseeko() are not prototyped.
These were protected by:
#if !defined(__STRICT_ANSI__) || defined(__USE_XOPEN2K)
But now have:
The RTEMS fseeko() test does not explicitly define
__USE_XOPEN2K so I am guessing it was implicit before.
Does the newlib guard need tinkering, the RTEMS default
features, or the test code in RTEMS?