This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: [PATCH] libm/complex: add clog10, clog10f
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 10:14:18 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] libm/complex: add clog10, clog10f
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1455814389-12684-1-git-send-email-yselkowi at redhat dot com> <20160222092119 dot GA11862 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 2016-02-22 03:21, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
Did you write these functions by yourself or did you fetch them from
some upstream? If so, where from?
They are tweaks of our existing clog() and clogf().
My complex math is next to inexistent, but I took a look into the glibc
man page. The man page says "clog10(z) is equivalent to clog(z)/log(10)".
The above is equivalent, I take it?