This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: [PATCH] malloc on top to consider already available memory
- From: Freddie Chopin <freddie_chopin at op dot pl>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 10:23:30 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] malloc on top to consider already available memory
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56BDF8FA dot 1080308 at precisebiometrics dot com> <20160215134418 dot GB18211 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <56C1FB6D dot 4000304 at precisebiometrics dot com>
On pon, 2016-02-15 at 17:23 +0100, Petter Ãsterlund wrote:
> An alternative to my patch would be to consider the 2.7.0 or even
> other more recent versions - but that would be include quite much
Actually I was thinking about that recently - would it be possible (and
desirable) to update dlmalloc in newlib to the most recent version?
Possibly with as little changes to the original as possible, to make
future updates easier?