This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: improper guards on tzname/tzset
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 23:14:30 -0600
- Subject: Re: improper guards on tzname/tzset
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56BD36E7 dot 9090603 at oarcorp dot com>
On 2016-02-11 19:35, Joel Sherrill wrote:
I think there are improper standards guards around tzset()
and tzname. They appear to be turned off for -std=c99 and
setting _XOPEN_SOURCE has no impact.
glibc has them off for -stdc=c99 along and on when adding
Based on the change history on the following page, I think
they should be turned on anytime _POSIX_C_SOURCE is set.
I'm working on an overhaul of the feature test macros and these should
be covered thereby.