[HEADSUP] Giving ChangeLog a rest

Hi,

Given that with git we really don't need a ChangeLog file anymore,
keeping up the file is becoming a burden.  Starting 2016 we will stop
maintaining the ChangeLog files and rely on the git log only.  I assume
nobody will complain :)

The ChangeLog file will be renamed to ChangeLog.old and no new ChangeLog
file will be created.

We should keep up with the ChangeLog format itself, though, just inside
the git log as in e.g.
https://sourceware.org/git/?p=newlib-cygwin.git;h=f86afe5a3ac62a92e821c764a011e1625abdd326

Corinna

--