Re: Newlib/Cygwin now under GIT

On Mar 11 10:01, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Mar 10 19:20, Craig Howland wrote:
These new details need to make it onto the Newlib web page, which is still
reporting CVS.
Please refresh your browser.  I changed the website for newlib yesterday,
long before sending out my mail.
If that's not clear, I was talking about the "Download" page.

I did not create a "news" entry yet,
but I'll do that in a minute.
News entry is up now, too.

Perhaps I should have included more detail, but I didn't realize that there are apparently two versions. (I only looked after the announcement, so refreshing the browser could not have made a difference.) https://sourceware.org/newlib/download.html is still showing CVS, being different than https://www.sourceware.org/newlib/download.html, oddly enough. (I have a bookmark from 2008 on http://sourceware.org/newlib/, which is redirected by the server to https.) So it seems the real issue is that there is more than one set of web pages, or partially. The news page, for example, appears to be the same, whether taken from the www. or non-www. home.
Craig