This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
RE: [PATCH,MIPS 1/3] Re-work setjmp/longjmp to match o32 FPXX and FP64 ABI
- From: Steve Ellcey <sellcey at imgtec dot com>
- To: Matthew Fortune <Matthew dot Fortune at imgtec dot com>
- Cc: "newlib at sourceware dot org" <newlib at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 15:33:47 -0800
- Subject: RE: [PATCH,MIPS 1/3] Re-work setjmp/longjmp to match o32 FPXX and FP64 ABI
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <6D39441BF12EF246A7ABCE6654B0235320F734A0 at LEMAIL01 dot le dot imgtec dot org> <20141126094958 dot GY3810 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <1417023197 dot 31489 dot 274 dot camel at ubuntu-sellcey> <6D39441BF12EF246A7ABCE6654B0235320F7AE95 at LEMAIL01 dot le dot imgtec dot org>
- Reply-to: <sellcey at imgtec dot com>
On Wed, 2014-11-26 at 14:47 -0800, Matthew Fortune wrote:
> This could then be used as GPR_FPOFFSET(11) instead of GPR_OFFSET(22) though
> it is perhaps just as confusing.
> Any suggestions and/or does it make more sense now?
> Thanks for the review,
Thanks for the explanation, that helped. I don't think the new macro
would help much but maybe some of the explanation from your email could
be put into the code comments.