This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: Texinfo 5 fix (partial)
- From: Gene Smith <gds at chartertn dot net>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 00:57:07 -0500
- Subject: Re: Texinfo 5 fix (partial)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <517D6474 dot 1050608 at op dot pl> <517EDCEE dot 9020001 at redhat dot com> <laa7qg$fu8$1 at ger dot gmane dot org> <52C91427 dot 6040304 at op dot pl>
Freddie Chopin wrote, On 01/05/2014 03:13 AM:
Indeed, in my scripts (based on sth else of course) I also have to
disable "make html" (I have last tried a week ago, with the HEAD of
repo, so 2.1.0).
Additionally I have to add my small "fix" to 4 or 5 files or the pdf
generation fails too (in Arch Linux)...
Thanks for confirming this. I wasn't sure from your previous post
whether it worked for you or not. Anyhow, also applied the other fixes
you mentioned from your other post(s) to this list and only "make html"
fails. Guess most people don't try to make all the docs or these
problems would be seen by now.