Re: Texinfo 5 fix (partial)

Freddie Chopin wrote, On 01/05/2014 03:13 AM:

Indeed, in my scripts (based on sth else of course) I also have to
disable "make html" (I have last tried a week ago, with the HEAD of
repo, so 2.1.0).

Additionally I have to add my small "fix" to 4 or 5 files or the pdf
generation fails too (in Arch Linux)...

Freddie,
Thanks for confirming this. I wasn't sure from your previous post whether it worked for you or not. Anyhow, also applied the other fixes you mentioned from your other post(s) to this list and only "make html" fails. Guess most people don't try to make all the docs or these problems would be seen by now.

Thanks,
-gene