This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
feature macros in stdlib.h
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- To: "newlib at sourceware dot org" <newlib at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 19:33:59 -0600
- Subject: feature macros in stdlib.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I am looking into porting a large and popular
package to RTEMS and running into a .h file
stdlib.h wraps at least putenv() and rand_r() in
different feature macros than glibc.
newlib has a large block protected by __STRICT_ANSI__
and I am pretty sure many need to be enabled
under some POSIX definition. glibc appears to ifdef
each method individually.
Any thoughts or suggestions on what this block should
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research& Development
joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35806
Support Available (256) 722-9985