Re: No mkdir in glibgloss/syscall.h? (Was:Re: RFA: Add Epiphany newlib & libgloss port)

Quoting Mike Frysinger <vapier@gentoo.org>:

On Sunday 06 November 2011 09:35:36 Joern Rennecke wrote:
The file system would be the host file system of the simulator.  However,
there is currently no interface for stat in the simulator.

i'm jumping in in the middle here, but i know stat() works in the sim. it's a
bit undocumented to be sure, but support is there.

I know support is there in sim/common. Maybe I should have been more specific.
There is currently no stat interface between the Epiphany simulator and
libgloss.