This is the mail archive of the newlib@sourceware.org mailing list for the newlib project.
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |
| Other format: | [Raw text] | |
On Aug 24, 2011, at 11:14 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> A patch would be nice ;)
Hi Corinna;
I finished it. A couple of notes though. I had to change validate_structure to have a return value and move wday code to reduce size a bit. Only one comment, so if any questions you got my number :). One patch I was going to purpose seemed to be addressed already, and I don't think the non-setting of the static tzinfo was an issue in my testing, just extra calculations newlib performs due to left over data.
And hopefully I butchered my test correctly for you to use. :)
Cheers
Steve
Attachment:
mktime082711.patch
Description: Binary data
Attachment:
test_mktime.txt
Description: Text document
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |