This is the mail archive of the
newlib@sourceware.org
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: Reconfiguring newlib-1.16.0 for AVR32
- From: Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>
- To: Ulf Samuelsson <ulf_samuelsson at telia dot com>
- Cc: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 17:09:52 -0400
- Subject: Re: Reconfiguring newlib-1.16.0 for AVR32
- References: <4DF5D303.6070409@telia.com>
On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 05:06, Ulf Samuelsson wrote:
> I am trying to build newlib-1.16.0 for the AVR32 based on the Atmel patches.
> (They do not supply patches for anything later)
>
> These patches will update source, but not the Makefile.in and configure
> scripts
> so the build will fail, and I do not have their build scripts.
>
> I installed
> * automake-1.9.6
> * autoconf-2.64
> * libtool-2.2.8
seems to me that latest newlib cvs is using:
* automake-1.11.1
* autoconf-2.65
* libtool-2.2.7a
and the newlib-1.16.0 release is using:
* automake-1.9.6
* autoconf-2.61
* libtool-2.1a
although some subdirs are using automake-2.59
so i'd try changing the version of your tools and trying again, or
just move up to the latest cvs ...
-mike