This is the mail archive of the newlib@sourceware.org mailing list for the newlib project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: Errors with Re: [PATCH/RFA] Revamp wctomb/mbtowc conversion, add more charset support


Hans-Peter,

On Mar 26 11:07, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> [...]
> I think I found the culprit.  All the failing tests have something to
> do with string to numerical conversion, which led me to the fact that
> I checked in some files in this area accidentally on the 24th.
> I reverted the erroneous checkin now.

You have an admin who doesn't want mail to disturb his service:

<hans-peter.nilsson AT axis.com>: host bart.se.axis.com[195.60.68.10] said: 554
<DATA>: Data command rejected: bart: domain of vinschen AT redhat.com does not
designate 193.175.24.27 as permitted sender according to domains SPF record
(http://spf.pobox.com/why.html) (in reply to DATA command)


Corinna

-- 
Corinna Vinschen
Cygwin Project Co-Leader
Red Hat


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]