This is the mail archive of the newlib@sourceware.org mailing list for the newlib project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: [PATCH/RFA] Extended wctomb/mbtowc conversion and more stuff


On Mar 23 13:48, Jeff Johnston wrote:
> Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>> Ok,
>>
>> this is the new patch about the extended wctomb_r/mbtowc_r stuff.
>>[...]
>>   
> Please put the _mbtowc_r and _wctomb_r functions at the top of the files  
> plus the default ASCII
> versions so people don't have to wade through to the bottom.  I don't  
> think the change of the default
> charset name is going to affect anybody.  I am ok with you checking in  
> the patch.

Thanks, I moved the functions up and applied the patch.


Corinna

-- 
Corinna Vinschen
Cygwin Project Co-Leader
Red Hat


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]