Re: [patch] wchar stdio patches broke infos

Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Dec 15 15:32, Jeff Johnston wrote:
Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Dec 14 16:42, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
Well, current newlib doesn't build, seemingly because of lack of
documentation:
But why? The man page entries in fgetwc.c and fputwc.c are formed
exactly as, for instance, the entry in vfprintf.c, which also defines
multiple functions.
Problem was there were references to non-existent nodes getwc and putwc in stdio/stdio.tex. I have fixed this.

Thanks. Here's a question. What constitutes a node in the man page text? Or, in other words, is there no way to have two menu entries point to the same node?

Corinna

In our particular case, it is a tag in the .def file @node. See any .def file. These are generated by makedoc which appears to simply takes the name of the .c file and makes that the node name. Hence the one to one node to .def file situation.