Re: PPC e500, snprintf and valist

claude vittoria wrote:
Hi,

I get a problem when I try to display a float or a double with newlib on 8572 board. The value is always 0 (%d and %p is right).

I debug the snprintf and vfprintf. But I get a wall. How and where is the valist done ?
The pointer on double or float seems to be wrong. The fmt is right.

I m looking for where is builtin_vastart and builtin_va_arg and tips to debug.

Thanks,
Claude

The valist is handled by the compiler.

Verify that you have included <stdio.h> in your test program so that the compiler properly knows about the prototype for the variable argument stdio functions.

-- Jeff J.