Re: PATCH: allow manuals to build

Sandra Loosemore wrote:
We found that we could not build the libc.pdf and libm.pdf manuals without this patch to remove the "LOCAL KLUGE". It seems to me that any desired fixes to the formatting ought to be done in the makedoc program instead.

OK to commit?

-Sandra

I tried out the patch and there doesn't seem to be any negative effects on the info files so I have committed the change. Installation is another issue as there are no install-pdf clauses in newlib's Makefile.in files. I would have expected Automake to deal with this, but I need to look into it further.