Re: [patch] fix for strcat and strncat on the SPU

Jeff Johnston wrote:
Seeing as the revised patch accounts for the comment received, I have checked it in.

With regards to your SPU timer patch, if Kazunori has no further questions or comments regarding your reply to him then I'll be happy to check it in too.

-- Jeff J.

Please go ahead.

Thanks,
--