Re: printf() woes

On Jan 30, 2008, at 1:44 PM, Matthew Woehlke wrote:

Have you looked at the output piped through 'od' (or redirected to a file, and examined in either vim or a hex viewer/editor)? It sure looks like line 1 printed, line 2 printed over top of it, and line 3 printed over top of that... but then I'm not sure what happened. Anyway, the point is it may be that printf works just fine, but your terminal is doing something funny/unexpected displaying the resulting bytes.

Hmm. Well, I wouldn't think any of those lines would cause that, because they all have \n in them. But maybe...

--
Rick