Re: libstdc++?

On Sep 25, 2007, at 5:00 PM, Rick Mann wrote:

Is this part of newlib, or do I need to find it in GCC? I thought I had exercised my tools well enough, but I just tried using my first inherited class, and things went to crap. I realize I'm missing C++ glue, and I gather it lives in libstdc++, but I don't know why I don't have that.

So, I went back to my gcc build dir and typed:

make all-target-libstdc++-v3

which built a lot of crap, including libstdc++.a, and then I hand- copied that to /usr/local/arm3/lib/gcc/arm-elf/4.2.1/, and now things seem to work.

Still, I'm not sure why it didn't get built/installed in the first place.

Also, I realize this is a GCC question, not newlib.

Thanks for your patience...

--
Rick