Re: Renesas __trap34() system calls broken - possibly on other platforms, too

Dave Korn wrote:
On 09 January 2007 15:10, Jonas Mark (ST-FIR/ENG1) wrote:

Sadly, I am locked on a Windows machine so compiling newlib is extremely
painful.

Huh? It's usually trivial with cygwin.

Only with a gcc that understands cygwin pathnames. The KPIT toolset is mingw based (IFAIK).

However, unless the problem is that the whole library was not built with the -mrenesas option, he only really needs to rebuild the syscalls.c file.

Either way, he really should be asking KPIT for support for KPIT toolset. As I understand it, they will provide a limited amount support free of charge.

Andrew