Re: Using vector in setjmp.h for SPU.

trevor_smigiel@playstation.sony.com wrote:
Joel,

Can you change the use of "vector" to "__vector" in
libc/include/machine/setjmp.h

Only __vector is defined by default.  vector is only defined
when spu_intrinsics.h is included.

In the version of the gcc compiler I'm using both vector and __vector work equally well with or without includes. This is the case with xlc as well. I haven't used the new FSF compiler yet, could you confirm this is actually the case with it. If it is I'll send the patch momentarily.