Re: problem in cross compiling newlib

If I need only one library, and I can provide the compiling option, I
would be able to use newlib's own configure.
I just need libc provided by newlib, and don't need other libraries
like libgloss.

2006/8/11, DJ Delorie <dj@redhat.com>:
> what command should I use if I use newlib's own configure?

Er, don't?  For many targets, newlib is configured and built multiple
times, to provide libraries for all sorts of command line options,
like arm vs thumb, or big vs little endian.  The toplevel stuff
manages this.

--
Ren Xiaolei
Information Engineering University of PLA