Re: [Bug: atof() can't parse "NaN"]

The newlib strtod and subsequently atof implementation currently does
not support NANs.  I am working presently on an enhancement.  It is
mostly working, however, I need to tweak vfscanf and a few unit tests
are not matching glibc behavior.

I should have something by end of day or tomorrow.

-- Jeff J.