This is the mail archive of the newlib@sources.redhat.com mailing list for the newlib project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: newlib-1.10.0 make info failed


Wei Ke wrote:
> 
> I can't get "make info" work on my cygwin host (targetting "arm-elf").
> I added -DINTEGER_ONLY to the Makefile (even if I removed it, it couldn't
> work)
> 
> I got many errors like these:
> 
> ./targetdep.tex:923: Menu reference to nonexistent node `unctrl'.
> ./targetdep.tex:805: Menu reference to nonexistent node `setlocale'.
> ./targetdep.tex:658: Menu reference to nonexistent node `time'.
> ./targetdep.tex:657: Menu reference to nonexistent node `strftime'.
> ./targetdep.tex:656: Menu reference to nonexistent node `mktime'.
> ./targetdep.tex:655: Menu reference to nonexistent node `localtime'.
> ./targetdep.tex:654: Menu reference to nonexistent node `gmtime'.
> ./targetdep.tex:653: Menu reference to nonexistent node `difftime'.
> ./targetdep.tex:652: Menu reference to nonexistent node `ctime'.
> ./targetdep.tex:651: Menu reference to nonexistent node `clock'.
> ./targetdep.tex:650: Menu reference to nonexistent node `asctime'.
> ./targetdep.tex:593: Menu reference to nonexistent node `signal'.
> ./targetdep.tex:592: Menu reference to nonexistent node `raise'.
> ./targetdep.tex:433: Menu reference to nonexistent node `swab'.
> ./targetdep.tex:432: Menu reference to nonexistent node `strxfrm'.
> ./targetdep.tex:431: Menu reference to nonexistent node `strupr'.
> ./targetdep.tex:430: Menu reference to nonexistent node `strtok'.
> 
> ...
> 
> and more.
> 
> I checked the mailing list archive that there was a patch checked in, but
> how can I get the patch applied? Do I have to change to the very new CVS
> snapshot?
> 

I am going to need some more information regarding how you configured,
what commands you issued to build.  The stuff you are missing
above is very basic and should be present with or without the fixes that
have been applied recently.  For example, you should have a asctime.def file in your newlib/libc/time build directory.

-- Jeff J.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]