This is the mail archive of the libffi-discuss@sourceware.org mailing list for the libffi project.
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |
| Other format: | [Raw text] | |
On 11/16/2015 05:26 AM, Tom Tromey wrote:
Unlike the other ports, src/powerpc/ffitarget.h puts a bunch of flags into the ffi_abi enum. This is fine (a bit odd maybe), but what I don't know is whether all possible combinations of flags are valid.
No, I don't believe they are. I think it's set up that way simply for convenience within the backend, testing properties rather than enumerating all of the possibilites.
r~
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |