This is the mail archive of the libffi-discuss@sourceware.org mailing list for the libffi project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: porting to interix


On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 9:47 AM,
rob.oeffner@o2.co.uk<rob.oeffner@o2.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi Jay,
>
> Yes you're correct. I'm running SFU and SUA and would like to get gcc to be
> supported on those platforms. The gcc compiler ports that MS provides for
> interix only include C/C++ so it doesn't include libffi.
> I've so far adapted the GCC4.4.0 tarball on interix to bootstrap C and C++
> only but I also want the Fortran compiler i.e. libffi is a prerequisite.


Fortran does not require libffi, Java is what requires libffi.

-- Pinski


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]