This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libc-ports project.
Re: [PATCH] arm: Fix R_ARM_IRELATIVE for REL relocs.
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "libc-ports at sourceware dot org" <libc-ports at sourceware dot org>, Kyle McMartin <kmcmarti at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 19:27:11 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] arm: Fix R_ARM_IRELATIVE for REL relocs.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <521D7B45 dot 5040604 at redhat dot com> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1308281609120 dot 752 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <521ECB3A dot 4040209 at redhat dot com>
On Thu, 29 Aug 2013, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> I created BZ# 15905.
> Sorry for forgetting, and thanks for reminding me.
> I've checked in the patch which fixes the failures we're
> seeing in Fedora on this hardware.
I think this fix is also appropriate for 2.18 branch.
Joseph S. Myers